Wasn’t part of my summer plans.
Dump my cheating ex? Check.
Land an amazing job with Boston’s professional hockey franchise? Check.
Fall stupidly in love with hockey’s favorite bad boy? Ugh.
After wasting years of my life with the wrong person, I told myself all I wanted was a little no-strings fun. Enter Alex Braun—a wealthy, handsome, notorious playboy who’s equal parts charming and dangerous as hell to my wounded heart.
After enduring a very public breakup of his own, the sexy player doesn’t want to be anyone’s forever. Too bad he barreled his way into my heart, instead of just my bed.
But this professional athlete knows a thing or two about competing, and he won’t let go so easily.
Warning: This romance contains one grumpy, emotionally damaged, but gorgeous-as-hell hockey player, and a whip-smart, hardworking heroine who has never quite fit in. It should only be read by those who like their men brawny and their romances red-hot!
|Format Type||:||eBook PDF / e-Pub|
|Category||:||Romance, Books, Contemporary|
HE PUT HER ON A PEDESTAL The Rival epub booksWhen Celeste Gray arrives in the sleepy village of Brixcombe-on-the-Bay, she thinks she's one step closer to leaving her notorious past behind. She even suspects the deliciously handsomeif somewhat stuffyviscount next door is developing a tendre for her. That is, until the The Rival epub books
Owned by the Playboy --- Book #1 in the Owned. SeriesMeet Nina Sharpe, pleasure is about to become her business The wheels came off my life slowly at first. This is saying something, because they werent screwed on all that tight to begin with. But, I was way too smart to still be this poor and The Rival epub books
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Grace Burrowes keeps winning reader awards for her gorgeously imagined books. If you're already a fan, you'll devour her new characters and if you haven't yet discovered the richly drawn worlds of Grace Burrowes, you're in for a treat The Rival epub / PDF Books.Memorable hero The Rival epub / PDF Books
In the Breakers series, humanity faces not one apocalypse, but two: first a lethal pandemic, then a war against those who made the virus. This collection includes the first three books and is over 1000 pages (350,000 words) of post-apocalyptic survival.BREAKERS (Book 1)In New York, Walt Lawson is ab The Rival pdf books
She never met a man like him before, a powerful billionaire who always gets what he wants. Now she's about to enter an exclusive world of glittering opulence and all-consuming passionwhere she'll explore the darkest reaches of her own desire.Lucy Delacourt's office temp position isn't quite her drea The Rival pdf books
One of the fastest paths to success is starting a new project like a business, blog, book or some other creative endeavor. Side projects can result in extra income, greater fulfillment and even a more enjoyable career. If you aren't creating something in your spare time, you aren't reaching your ful The Rival epub / PDF Books
A reclusive immortal warrior and a sassy, modern-minded witch team up in a steamy, irresistible romance. Can two fated enemies overcome dangerous attraction to save those they love? Rowe is a paranormal star! ~J.R. WardGrace isn't about to let a grumpy warrior keep her from saving her sister. She'll The Rival epub / PDF Books
There were three guarantees in Tricia Patterson's life:1. Sean Peterson was the best friend she could ask for2. She absolutely adored her career3. This summer was going to be the death of herTricia never thought Always a Bridesm The Rival epub books
In this audio e-book short story narrated by Rick Riordan, Carter Kane is investigating rumored sightings of a monster on Long Island when he runs into something else: a mysterious boy named Percy Jackson. And their meeting isn't exactly friendly. . . .Includes a sneak peek chapter from HOUSE OF HAD The Rival epub / PDF Books
New York Times bestseller Elle Kennedy brings you a sexy new Off-Campus novel that can be read as a standaloneShe's good at achieving her goalsCollege senior Sabrina James has her whole future planned out: graduate from college, kick butt in law school, and land a high-paying job at a cutthroat firm The Rival pdf booksThe Rival
- The Wrong Side of Goodbye | Books by Michael Connelly
- The Queen's Blade | Books by T C Southwell
- The Bradens at Weston (Books 1-3) Boxed Set | Books by Melissa Foster
- Heroes of Olympus: The Son of Neptune | Books by Rick Riordan
- The Postcard Killers | Books by James Patterson & Liza Marklund
- Deal with the Devil | Books by Meghan March
- Mine for Tonight: The Billionaire's Obsession | Books by J. S. Scott
- The Look of Love | Books by Bella Andre
- Maid in the USA | Books by Judy Angelo
- Blood in the Bayou | Books by C.M. Sutter
- Dragon Heartbeats The Box Set: Books 1-6 | Books by Ava Benton
- The Viking | Books by Marti Talbott
- Splat the Cat: The Name of the Game | Books by Rob Scotton
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Enhanced Edition) | Books by J.K. Rowling
- The Score | Books by Elle Kennedy
- The Lucky One | Books by Nicholas Sparks
- The Perfect Couple | Books by Elin Hilderbrand
- The Forgotten Ones | Books by Laura Howard
- The Kept Woman | Books by Karin Slaughter
- The Breakers Series: Books 1-3 | Books by Edward W. Robertson
- The Woodlands | Books by Lauren Nicolle Taylor
- The Lost Key | Books by Catherine Coulter & J. T. Ellison
- The One and Only Ivan | Books by Katherine Applegate
- How to Work for Yourself: 100 Ways to Make the Time, Energy and Priorities to Start a Business, Book or Blog | Books by Bryan Cohen